6) You think of settling down
You know it’s true love when the thought of spending the rest of your life with “the one” doesn’t have you panicking or freaking out. Instead, you start planning how you can have a future together.
7) You rather stay in to snuggle and watch a movie instead of partying with your friends
When you’re comfortable in your relationship, even staying at home with your partner can be a lot of fun. Catching a movie on Netflix or just binging on some junk food can be a great experience.
8) Your partner is always in your thoughts
When you truly love someone, they are always on your mind. When you wake up in the morning, when you’re at work or the gym, they are always popping up in your thoughts when you least expect it.
9) You trust your partner enough to let them do their own thing without being insecure or jealous about it
Just because you’re in a relationship doesn’t mean that you always need to do the same things or that you need to be together at all times. Experts say that it is healthy to spend time apart and continue pursuing your hobbies and interests once you get into a relationship. So, go ahead and plan your girls holiday or start planning that boy’s night out. a
10) Whether it’s mundane stuff or breaking news, you’ll always think of calling that person first
When you’re in love you’re always looking for excuses to call your partner. Whether you need to bitch about someone at the workplace, want to check out the new restaurant in town, or you get the promotion that you’ve been waiting for, you will always call him/her first to share the news.
11) Silence is never uncomfortable
You know that your relationship is heading in the right direction when you don’t feel the compulsive need to fill the silence when your partner is the room. If both of you can be comfortably silent and still be in tune with each other, you’ve definitely found ‘the one’.