1. More than 60% Engineering Graduates From India are Unemployed!
A recent study found that more than 60% of engineering graduates in India are unemployed. The fact is that, most of the companies in India wants to hire an employee who already have experience in their respective domains. But in reality, not everyone who graduate from degree or PU will have real-time experience.
2. Sushma Swaraj says, ISI may be behind the abduction of the two clerics
Sushma Swaraj, Foreign External Affairs Minister, hinted that Pakistan’s ISI may be behind the abduction of the two clerics who are reportedly missing in Lahore.
3. Uttarakhand: Trivendra Singh Rawat to Swear in as CM today!
Trivendra Singh Rawat, BJP leader is all set to swear in as the new CM of Uttarakhand. BJP party who had elected Rawat as its legislative party leader, has now elected him as Chief Minister of Uttarakhand.
4. Suspense over the UP CM candidate
The suspense on who will be the new UP CM will end today. The newly elected MLA members are all set to meet in Lucknow, to elect their leader, along with Union Minister Manoj Sinha. The new Chief Minister would take oath on March 19.
5. Former Indian Cricket Captain Advice to Skipper Kohli
Sunil Gavaskar, the former Indian Captain, advised Virat Kohli not to take a risk by coming out to bat in the ongoing 3rd test match between India and Australia. “Virat must take ample rest and be fit for the next Test”, he added.
6. Google Rolls out its New Tool: Images to Be Smarter without any Loss of Pixels!
The World’s No.1 Search Engine, Google, also a entity which helps most of the startups in the world, had recently rolled out a new algorithm that reduces the size of JPEG files by 35% without any damage to the image quality. This new tool is named as ” Guetzli”.
7. New Update from Google: Blogger’s Be Alert! Google to Block/Penalize Content Which Might be Offensive to its Readers!
Google is trying to improve the quality of its search results by directing its review teams to flag content that might offend or upset the readers. With this new search quality, content with racial slurs could get flagged under a category called “Upsetting-offensive”.
That’s headlines for the day, we’ll be back with more!